Can I Take High Speed Train to Zhangjiajie from Guangzhou?
There is no high speed train between Guangzhou and Zhangjiajie. Usually, people take high speed train from Guangzhou to Changsha and then change the bus from Changsha to Zhangjiajie.
From 06:30 to 00:22,the Guangzhou South Train Station has 94 high speed trains for Changsha South Train Station. The trains take about 2:30-2:50 to get there.
And it is about 4-5 hours ride by bus from Changsha to Zhangjiajie. People can take bus to Zhangjiajie at some of these bus stations in Changsha: Changsha West Bus Station, Changsha Changzhutan Bus Station and Changsha East Bus Station.
- Where Should I Stay in Zhangjiajie?
- How far is it from Zhangjiajie to Fenghuang Ancient City?
- Can I Use Wi-Fi in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park?
- How to Get to Zhangjiajie from Changsha?
- How to get Zhangjiajie from Guilin?
- What are the Chinese characters for the word "Zhangjiajie"?
- Zhangjiajie to Guangzhou Train Schedule?
- What is the Price for Guangzhou to Zhangjiajie Train Ticket?
- Where Can I Take Bus to Zhangjiaie from Guangzhou?
- Can I Take High Speed Train to Zhangjiajie from Guangzhou?