3-day Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-Z-01 , Tour Type: Private Tour
Explore the oldest and perhaps the most beautiful karst national forest park in the world, where you will see the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain and many breathtaking views of the sandstone pillars, mesas, valleys...
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Welcome to Zhangjiajie, your gateway to the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park! At Zhangjaijie Hehua International Airport (DYG), you meet your tour guide and then drive about 40 minutes to the hotel in Wulingyuan District. Balance of the day is at leisure.West Sea Scenic Area in Zhangjiajie National Forest ParkZhangjiajie National Forest ParkVisit Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Summer
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream
After breakfast, drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Take the cable car up to the Yellow Stone Village Scenic Area to enjoy a 2-hour walking trip on the awesome mountain. Afternoon proceed to explore the Golden Whip Stream. This charming valley is most likely to bring you into the Pandora's wonderland of the movie Avatar. You will have a leisure hiking about 2.5 hours along the stream. It is leisure and comfortable to walk through the stream, especially hot summer.
Yuanjiajie Scenic AreaBailong ElevatorTen-mile Natural Gallery
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
Morning we will ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain by Bailong Elevator - a glass elevator built into the side of the mountain. On the summit, take about 2.5 hours to discover the Pillar of the Southern Sky. It was used to inspiration for the famous "Hallelujah Mountains" in Blockbuster's movie, Avatar. Move to the Platform of Forgetfulness to enjoy the nearby peak views and then walk across the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven. Afternoon, climb up the beautiful Tianzi Mountain Nature Reserve to visit Helong Park, West Sea Scenic Area and some other sights. Later, take the cable car down the mountain to enjoy a walk along the picturesque Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini train is optional).
End the trip with a transfer to the airport.Baofeng Lake ZhangjiajieBaofeng LakeGolden Whip Stream
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast "L" for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.