3-day Private Zhangjiajie Avatar Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-Z-03 , Tour Type: Private Tour
Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is those wonders inspired the creative team of Avatar to create the Pandora planet and suspension of the mountain scene. Pandora is far but Zhangjiajie is near. On this Zhangjiajie private tour, let's discover the real world of Pandora.
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Arrive in Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement, private vehicle
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Upon arrival at Zhangjaijie Hehua International Airport (DYG), your private guide will hold a sign of our logo “ZHANGJIAJIE TOUR GUIDE + YOUR NAME” to meet you at the arrival hall of the airport. Then drive about 40 minutes to the hotel in Wulingyuan Scenic Area. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.Avatar Hallelujah MountainZhangjiajie National Forest Park AutumnNo. 1 Bridge under Heaven
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Golden Whip Stream, Baofeng Lake
9:00 am drive to explore the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. We will have a leisure hiking about 2.5 hours along the charming Golden Whip Stream. It is leisure and comfortable to walk through the stream, especially hot summer. After lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, we'll walk about 1 hour through the Baizhangxia Valley and reach the beautiful Baofeng Lake to enjoy a wonderful cruise and the local ethnic songs.Golden Whip StreamZhangjiajie Baofeng LakeYuanjiajie Scenic Area
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: private vehicle, plane - your arrangement
Another full day to explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. You will ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain by the famous Bailong Elevator to see the Avatar Hallelujah Mountai, the Platform of Forgetfulness, the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven, and many breathtaking sandstone peaks, pillars, mesas. Then proceed to the Tianzi Mountain to visit Helong Park, West Sea Scenic Area, and so on. Later, take the cable car down the mountain to enjoy a walk along the beautiful Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini train is optional). Drive to the airport for the evening flight to your next destination.A Distance View of the Bailong ElevatorTianzi Mountain Nature ReserveTen-mile Natural Gallery
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast "L" for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.