6-day Guangzhou Zhangjiajie Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-L-01 , Tour Type: Private Tour
This package tour is a perfect balance of the local culture and fascinating landscape in Guangzhou and Zhangjiajie.
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Guangzhou Arrival
Transfer via: plane –your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Guangzhou)
On arrival at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, your airport transfer takes you to your tour hotel. Enjoy time at leisure to relax or to do some independent exploring.
DAY 2 Guangzhou
Transfer via: plane – our arrangement
Activities for today: Yuexiu Park, Chen Clan Academy, Shopping on Beijing Road.
Enjoy an orientation tour of Guangzhou. Visit the Yuexiu Park, Chen Clan Academy, and have free shopping on Beijing Road Pedestrian Street.Guangzhou Yuexiu Park Sheep SculpturesChen Family TempleGuangzhou Beijing Road Pedestrian Street
DAY 3 Guangzhou/Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: plane for economy class – our arrangement
Activities for today: airport transfer (Guangzhou, Zhangjiajie)
Be free until you are escorted to the airport for the flight to Zhangjiajie. Upon arrival, your airport transfer takes you to your hotel.
DAY 4 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Today, drive to visit Tianmen Mountain (Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park). Take the world's longest cable car up to the summit of the mountain. Tour the Biyeyaotai Scenic Area, walk along the plank road built along a cliff. Have a bird's eye view of the " Heaven-Linking Avenue " - this winding road was built spiral along the high mountains and has 99 bends, looks awesome beautiful; walk up along the "steps to the heaven" and then go through a huge hole - "the gate of heaven". Then transfer to enjoy boating on Baofeng Lake.Tianmen MountainView of the Heaven-Linking Avenue from a cable carBaofeng Lake Zhangjiajie
DAY 5 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Enjoy a full day to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. You will take a cable car up to the Yellow Stone Village and then proceed to visit the Suoxi Valley Nature Reserve. Later, enjoy a leisure hiking trip along the beautiful Golden Whip Stream.Yellow Stone VillageThe Mini Train at Suoxi Valley Nature Reserve, Zhangjiajie, ChinaGolden Whip Stream
DAY 6 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
After breakfast at your hotel, ascend the Yuanjiajie Scenic Area by Bailong Elevator. On the summit platform, you will see the Southern Sky Column - one of the park's quartz-sandstone pillars, 1,080 meters in height, had been officially renamed "Avatar Hallelujah Mountain" in honor of the eponymous film in January 2010. Then proceed to visit the Tianzi Mountain prior to your trip ends with a transfer to the airport.
Yuanjiajie Avatar MountainYuanjiajie Scenic AreaTianzi Mountain
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast at your hotel. "L" for Chinese Lunch at local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner at local Chinese restaurant. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities and sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.