7-day Hong Kong Guangzhou Zhangjiajie Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-L-03 , Tour Type: Private Tour
Take delight in exploring the various famous sites while visiting Hong Kong & Guangzhou, and be lost in the beauty of Zhangjiajjie National Park.
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Hong Kong Arrival
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Hongkong)
On arrival be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
DAY 2 Hong Kong
Activities for today: Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Repulse Bay, Stanley Market
Enjoy half day Hong Kong Island tour of Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Repulse Bay, and Stanley Market. The remainder of the day is at your leisure for independent activities.
Hong Kong Scenic Train at Victoria PeakTai O Fishing Village Fisherwoman Hong KongHong Kong Repulse Bay Beach
DAY 3 Hong Kong/Guangzhou
Transfer via: by train our arrangement
Activities for today: Chen Family Ancestral Temple, Xiguan Old Houses
This morning, you will be transferred to the railway station to take morning train to Guangzhou.
Enjoy a guided SIGHTSEEING TOUR of the area that includes a visit to the historical and cultural Chen Family Ancestral Temple and Xiguan Old Houses. Afterward, there is plenty of free time for you to explore on your own.Guangzhou Chen Family Ancestral TempleAncestral Temple of the Chen Family Architecture GuangzhouXiguan Old Houses Tools Guangzhou
DAY 4 Guangzhou/Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: flight - our arrangement
Activities for today: Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, Yuexiu Park, Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, Shamian Island, Qingping Market
Today tour Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, Yuexiu Park, and Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, stroll at Shamian Island and Qingping Market to see the locals’ life. Transfer to the airport for the flight o Zhangjiajie. On arrival be transferred to your hotel at Wulingyuan Scenic Area.Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall GuangzhouTemple of Six Banyan Trees Spectacular TowerShamian Island Building Guangzhou
DAY 5 Zhangjiajie
Activities for today: Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream
After breakfast at the hotel, we’ll take a cable car up to the Yellow Stone Village to enjoy a 2-hour hiking on the summit of the mountain. After lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, proceed to hike about 2.5 hours along the dreamlike Golden Whip Stream – this charming valley is most likely to bring you into the Pandora’s wonderland of the movie, Avatar.Yellow Stone VillageGolden Whip StreamBailong Elevator Zhangjiajie
DAY 6 Zhangjiajie
Your morning tour features a lift by the world famous Bailong Elevator to the summit of Yuanjiajie Mountain. On the summit, you’ll hike 2.5 hours to admire the “Avatar Hallelujah Mountain” in the Blockbuster movie, Avatar. Proceed to the Platform of Forgetfulness to enjoy the awesome beautiful quartz-sandstone peaks and pillars, and then walk across the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven. After lunch, climb up the Tianzi Mountain and enjoy breathtaking landscape there. Then take a cable car down the mountain and go on your sightseeing along the dreamlike fairyland – Ten-mile Natural Gallery.
Note: lunch will be your own order and expense at the Macdonald Restaurant.Zhangjiajie National Forest ParkTianzi MountainTen-mile Natural Gallery
DAY 7 Zhangjiajie Exit
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
This morning’s excursion will take us to explore the fantastic Yellow Dragon Cave. Then transfer to visit the Tiamen Mountain National Forest Park, where you will ascend the Tianmen Mountain by the world’s longest cable car. On the summit of the mountain, you’ll take a 2-hour hike along the plank road built along the cliffs. During the hiking, you can choose to experience the Tianmen Mountain Glass Walkway at an extra expense (RMB20/pp). After the hiking, you will pay a visit to the Tianmen Temple and then take the cable car back to the Tianmen Mountain Cable Car Station to take the big cable car up to the Middle Station. Take a bus via the "Heaven-Linking Avenue" to see the "gate of heaven". Later, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Yellow Dragon Cave in ZhangjiajieTianmen MountainTianmen Mountain
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast at your hotel. "L" for Chinese Lunch at local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner at local Chinese restaurant. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities and sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.