6-Day Picturesque Guilin Zhangjiajie Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-L-11 , Tour Type: Private Tour
Natural wonders and adventure are only a heartbeat away when you take advantage of this Zhangjiajie and Guilin tour package through Zhangjiajie Tour Guide. Let's get back to nature with a national parks tour to the popular Lijiang River (Li River) National Park in Guilin, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain National Park and more.
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Guilin
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Guilin)
Meet your guide at the airport and transfer to your centrally located hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
DAY 2 Guilin/Yangshuo/Guilin
Transfer via: cruise ship, private vehicle
Activities for today: Li River Cruise, West Street
After breakfast, we will drive about 40 minutes to Zhujiang Pier to enjoy a downstream cruise (about 4 hours) on the world's top watery wonder -- Li River. Lunch will be taken on the ship. Disembark in Yangshuo and have a leisure walk on the West Street. Later, drive back to Guilin.
Li River CruiseLi RiverWest Street Yangshuo
DAY 3 Guilin/Xi'an/Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: flight for economy class - our arrangement
Activities for today: Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave
This morning enjoy a half-day Guilin city tour of the Elephant Trunk Hill and Reed Flute Cave. Then you will be escorted to the airport for the flight to Zhangjiajie (you will fly to Zhangjiajie via Xi'an). On arrival at Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Wulingyuan district.
Elephant Trunk HillElephant Trunk HillReed Flute Cave
DAY 4 Zhangjiajie
Activities for today: Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream
10:00 am, drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. You will take a cable car up to the Yellow Stone Village (a mountain) to enjoy a 2-hour walking trip on the awesome mountain. Afternoon, move on to enjoy a 2.5-hour leisure walking along the Golden Whip Stream, where is most likely to bring you into the Pandora's wonderland of the movie Avatar.Yellow Stone VillageYellow Stone VillageGolden Whip Stream
DAY 5 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Another full day to explore the beautiful Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, you will ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain by the Bailong Elevator - a glass elevator built into the side of the mountain. On the summit, you will take about 2.5 hours to walk to discover the Pillar of the Southern Sky. It was used to inspiration for the famous "Hallelujah Mountains" in the movie Avatar. Proceed to the platform of Forgetfulness to enjoy the nearby peak views and then walk across the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven. After lunch, climb up the Tianzi Mountain. Then take a cable car down the mountain to enjoy a walking tour along the dreamlike fairyland – Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini train is optional).
Yuanjiajie Avatar MountainTianzi MountainTen-mile Natural Gallery
DAY 6 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
After breakfast, drive to the beautiful Baofeng Lake to enjoy a wonderful cruise. Then take the world's longest cable car up to the summit of the Tianmen Mountain. On the summit, you will take a hike (approximately 2 hours) on the plank road along the Guigu Cliffs. During the hiking, you can choose to experience the glass skywalk built along the cliff with an extra expense (RMB5/pp). After the hiking, you will pay a visit to the Tiammen Temple and take the cable cars to the middle station. Later, take a bus along the Tongtian Avenue (a famous mountain-winding highway in the world) to explore the Tianmen Cave. Return your vehicle and head to the airport for your departure flight.
Baofeng LakeTianmen Cave in Tianmen MountainGlass Walkway in Tianmen Mountain
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast at your hotel. "L" for Chinese Lunch at local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner at local Chinese restaurant. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities and sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.