4-day Zhangjiajie National Park Glass Bridge & Tianmen Mountain Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-Z-06 , Tour Type: Private Tour
A challenging Zhangjiajie tour: visit Zhangjiajie National Forest Park and then have a walk on the terrifying glass bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon and the plank road built along a cliff in Tianmen Mountain.
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Upon arrival at Zhangjiajie Hehua International Airport, our tour guide will hold a sign of our logo “Zhangjiajie Tour Guide + your name” to meet you at the arrival hall of the airport . Drive about 40 minutes to your hotel in Wulingyuan district. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
09:30 am, head to explore the picturesque Yangjiajie Scenic Area. Then ascend the Yuanjiajie Scenic Area by the world famous Bailong Elevator - a glass elevator built into the side of the mountain. On the summit, you will take about 1.5 hours hiking to discover the Pillar of the Southern Sky. It was used to inspiration for the famous "Hallelujah Mountains" seen in the Blockbuster movie, Avatar. Move to the Platform of Forgetfulness to enjoy the nearby peak views and then walk across the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven. Afternoon, climb up the Tianzi Mountain to visit Helong Park, the West Sea Scenic Area and so on. Later, take a cable car down the mountain to enjoy a walk along the dreamlike fairyland – Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini train is optional).Yangjiajie Scenic AreaYuanjiajie Scenic AreaZhangjiajie National Forest Park
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon (with Glass Bridge), Baofeng Lake
After breakfast, drive to explore the attractive Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, which is known as the landform museum of Zhangjiajie. One of the highlights in your canyon exploration is a challenging walk on the most terrifying glass bridge in the world - Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge.
Afternoon move on to Baofeng Lake to enjoy a wonderful cruise and the local ethnic songs.
The entrance tickets for the glass bridge can only be obtained by reservation because the park (Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon) has limited the number of visitors per day to 8,000. We have top priority for ticket reservation (individual reservations are seldom accepted). If you book our Zhangjiajie tour packages with the glass bridge, we suggest booking at least 10 days in advance. We don’t offer a glass bridge ticket booking service.Glass Bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand CanyonZhangjiajie Grand CanyonBaofeng Lake
DAY 4 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, Zhangjiajie Tujia Folk Custom Park, airport transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Today, you are picked up to Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, where you will experience a ride on the world's longest cable car up to the summit of the Tianmen Mountain, taking in the spectacular scenery as you do so. Upon at the summit, taking a hike (approximately 2 hours) on the plank road alongside the Guigu Cliffs. During the hiking, you can choose to experience the glass skywalk built along a cliff. After hiking, proceed to visit the Tiammen Temple and take the Forest Sightseeing cable car back to the Tianmen Mountain cable car station to take the big cable car up to the middle station. Later, take a bus along the Heaven-linking Avenue (a famous mountain-winding highway in the world) to explore the Tianmen Cave.
Afternoon, transfer to Zhangjiajie Tujia Folk Custom Park to experience the local ethnic culture and buildings. Conclude the trip with a transfer to the airport.
Tianmen Mountain WinterTianmen Mountain National Park Tongtian AvenueTianmen Cave in Tianmen Mountain
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast at your hotel. "L" for Chinese Lunch at local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner at local Chinese restaurant. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities and sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.