2-day Affordable Zhangjiajie Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-Z-07 , Tour Type: Private Tour
If you are pinched for time and have only 2 days to tour Zhangjiajie, here's an itinerary that highlights the best of the best. Tour Guide, Transportation, Driver, Lunch and Admission to select attractions included. This tour package does not include hotel, please book the hotel on your own in Wulingyuan District.
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream
09:00 am, your tour guide will hold a sign of our logo “Zhangjiajie Tour Guide + Your Name” to meet you in the lobby of your hotel. Then drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. You will take the cable car up to the breathtaking Yellow Stone Village (a huge mountain in the park) to enjoy 2-hour beautiful walk. Afternoon, proceed to visit the Golden Whip Stream, where is most likely to bring you into the Pandora's wonderland of the movie Avatar. The pristine water, the verdant peaks, the steep cliffs and the serene valley make the stream an extraordinarily beautiful, tranquil and natural ecological environment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This tour package does not include hotel. For saving time and money, please book your hotel in Wulingyuan District (don't book your hotel in Yongding District, Yangjiajie or other places).Yellow Stone VillageYellow Stone VillageGolden Whip Stream
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
08:30 am, you are picked up to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. You will take the Bailong Elevator up to Yuanjiajie Mountain to discover some awesome sights, including the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven, Hallelujah Mountains, the Platform of Forgetfulness and so on. Then proceed to Yangjiajie to see the charming Tainbo Mansion and its nearby peak views. Afternoon, move on to explore the Tianzi Mountain. The mountain provides stunning views of peaks, which rise one after another. It is known as 'the Monarch of the Peak Forest'. On top of the mountain, you can see the full extent of the Wulingyuan Scenic Area. Later, take the cable car down the mountain to have a walk along the dreamlike fairyland – Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini-train is optional, round trip CNY 76/pp). End the tour with a transfer to your hotel or Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport (DYG).
Yuanjiajie Avatar MountainZhangjiajie National Forest ParkTen-mile Natural Gallery
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast at your hotel. "L" for Chinese Lunch at local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner at local Chinese restaurant. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities and sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Your arrangement.
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.