3-day Hidden Wonders of Zhangjiajie
Tour Code: ZTG-Z-10 , Tour Type: Private Tour
Discover Zhangjiajie with our experienced private tour guide. On this tour, you will be amazed at these illustrious sights...
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Arrive at Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport, where you will be met by your tour guide.
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private car
09:00 am, drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. We will ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain by the Bailong Elevator. On the summit, you will take about 2.5 hours hiking to discover the famous Hallelujah Mountain, the Platform of Forgetfulness, the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven, and so on. Afternoon, climb up the beautiful Tianzi Mountain Nature Reserve to enjoy the breathtaking view of the sandstone peaks and pillars. Later, take the cable car down the mountain to explore the picturesque Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini train is optional).
Bailong ElevatorTianzi Mountain Helong ParkYuanjiajie
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Golden Whip Stream, Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon (with Glass Bridge), airport transfer
09:00 am, you are picked up to enjoy about 2-hour hiking along the beautiful Golden Whip Stream. Then move to explore Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, which is known as the landform museum of Zhangjiajie. One of the highlights in your canyon exploration is a challenging walk on the most terrifying glass bridge in the world - Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge. Drop off at the airport.
The entrance tickets for the glass bridge can only be obtained by reservation because the park (Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon) has limited the number of visitors per day to 8,000. We have top priority for ticket reservation (individual reservations are seldom accepted). If you book our Zhangjiajie tour packages with the glass bridge, we suggest booking at least 10 days in advance. We don’t offer a glass bridge ticket booking service.Tianzi Mountain ZhangjiajieGolden Whip StreamGlass Bridge in Zhangjiajie
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast "L" for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.