4-day Zhangjiajie Group Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-Z-14
For those who are on a budget or don't mind touring with other guests. Explore the sites from the popular Zhangjiajie National Forest Park to Tianmen Mountain. THIS GROUP TOUR IS ONLY SUITALBE FOR TOURITS WHO KNOW MANDARIN CHINESE (PUTONGHUA). Stay in Standard Class Hotel (3-star) Daily Available! No Shopping!!
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement, bus - share with other travellers
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Chinese speaking guide & driver service: Pick you up from the airport.
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: bus - share with other travellers
Activities for today: Tianzi Mountain, Yuanjiajie
Chinese speaking guide & driver service: Pick up from your hotel around 9:00. Then drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. We will take the cable up to Tianzi Mountain to do about 2 hours sightseeing. Then transfer to Yuanjiajjie Scenic Area to see the the Hallelujah Mountains, the platform of Forgetfulness, the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven and so on. Later, take the Bailong elevator down the mountain. Drop off in your hotel.Tianzi Mountain ZhangjiajieYuanjiajieZhangjiajie National Forest Park
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: bus - share with other travellers
Activities for today: Ten-mil Natural Gallery, Golden Whip Stream, Tujia Folk Custom Park
Chinese speaking guide & driver service: Pick up from your hotel around 9:00 am. Then visit Ten-mil Natural Gallery (mini train is optional), Golden Whip Stream, and Tujia Folk Custom Park. Drop off in your hotel.
Optional night show: Mèi Lì Xiāng Xī (literal interpretation: Charming Western Hunan)Ten-mile Natural GalleryGolden Whip Stream ZhangjiajieAn Overlook at Tujia Folk Custom Park
DAY 4 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: bus - share with other travellers, plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, airport transfer
Chinese speaking guide & driver service: Pick up from your hotel around 9:00 am. Then explore the Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, where you will experience a ride on the world's longest cable car up to the summit of the Tianmen Mountain, taking in the spectacular scenery as you do so. Once at the summit take a hike (approximately 2 hours) on the plank road alongside the Guigu Cliffs. During the hiking, you can choose to experience the glass skywalk built along a cliff with an extra expense (RMB5/pp). After hiking, you will move to pay a visit to the Tiammen Temple and take the Forest Sightseeing cable car and back to the Tianmen Mountain cable car station and take the big cable car up to the middle station. And take a bus along the Tongtian Avenue (a famous mountain-winding highway in the world) to explore the Tianmen Cave. Conclude the trip with a transfer to the airport.
Tianmen MountainTianmen MountainTianmen Mountain
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast at your hotel. "L" for Chinese Lunch at local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner at local Chinese restaurant. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities and sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.