3-day Zhangjiajie Winter Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-Z-11 , Tour Type: Private Tour
Winter is Zhangjiajie's off-season. If you visit Zhangjiajie from 15th December to 15th March, you will get a great discount in entrance tickets and hotel. On this winter tour, you will see the magical winter landscape in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park and Tianmen Mountain.
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Today, your driver and guide will meet you at Zhangjaijie Hehua International Airport (DYG), then drive about 40 minutes to your hotel in Wulingyuan district.
Good to know: Zhangjiajie is not so could in winter (Dec - Feb). The temperature is from -3 ℃ to 8 ℃. A down jacket or a fur coat as well as gloves, a hat and a scarf are needed to keep warm.
Tianzi Mountain in SnowZhangjiajie National Park in SnowTianzi Mountain
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Pick up from your hotel at 9:00 am, then drive 30 minutes to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, where we will change the park's bus to Yuanjiajie. Take the Bailong Elevator up to Yuanjiajie mountain. This scenic area is world famous as the mountains here inspired the floating mountains in the Hollywood movie Avatar. The peaks in Yuanjiajie are nearly at the same height, which makes it a great mountain platform to enjoy the sweeping vistas.
After lunch, take the park's bus to Tianzi Mountain, where we can have a breathtaking view of the unique sandstone peaks and pillars. The mountain is famous for four natural wonders: the sea of clouds, the radiance of the moonlight, the rays of sunshine, and the snow in winter.Yuanjiajie in WinterYuanjiajie in SnowTianzi Mountain in Snow
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Tianmen Mountain
Around 9:00 am, drive to explore the Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, where we will experience a ride on the world's longest cable car up to the summit of the Tianmen Mountain. On the summit of the mountain, take a hike (approximately 2 hours) on the plank road along the cliffs. During the hiking, you can choose to experience the glass skywalk built along a cliff with an extra expense (RMB5/pp). After hiking, move to pay a visit to the Tiammen Temple and some other attractions in the mountain. Conclude the trip with a transfer to the airport.
Tianmen Mountain in SnowTianmen Mountain WinterTianmen Mountain in Winter
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast "L" for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.