3-day Zhangjiajie Sunset & Sunrise Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-Z-13 , Tour Type: Private Tour
Experience one of the world's most beautiful and unique sunrise in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park!
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: Flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Upon arrival at Zhangjaijie Hehua International Airport (DYG), you’ll be warmly greeted and escorted by private car to your hotel.
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Ten-mile Natural Gallery, Yuanjiajie, Sunset in Dingxiangrong Village
9:00 am, drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park to visit the picturesque Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini train is optional.). After lunch, ascend the Yuanjiajie Scenic Area by the famous Bailong Elevator to see the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain, the Platform of Forgetfulness, the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven, and so on. Later, transfer to Dingxiangrong Village to watch sunset. Stay overnight in the park (family style hotel/inn).
Ten-mile Natural GalleryYuanjiajie Avatar MountainSunset Zhangjiajie National Park
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: Flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Sunrise at Grand Sightseeing Platform, Tianzi Mountain, Helong Park, The West Sea, Golden Whip Stream
Get up at 05:30 am, then walk about 10 minutes to the Grand Sightseeing Platform - a famous spot to catch the sunrise. Sunrise in Grand Sightseeing Platform is one of the 4 natural wonders in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Then head to Tianzi Mountain, which is a mesa in the northwest of Wulingyuan Scenic and Historic Interest Area. Up on the mesa, the field of vision is widely opened up and it is a perfect location to have a panoramic view of the nature reserve. Move to visit Helong Park, the West Sea and so on. Take the cable car down the mountain to explore the beautiful Golden Whip Stream. Later, drop off at the airport.Sunrise Zhangjiajie National ParkTianzi Mountain SunriseTianzi Mountain Helong Park
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast at your hotel. "L" for Chinese Lunch at local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner at local Chinese restaurant. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities and sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.