4-day Zhangjiajie White Water Rafting Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-Z-12 , Tour Type: Private Tour
This tour runs from April through October (weather permitting). It is designed for both adventure and comfort. You will enjoy rafting on the picturesque Mengdong River and explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park!
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement, private vehicle - our arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Today you will be met by your tour guide and driver when you arrive at Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport (DYG).
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream
09:00 am, drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, a UNESCO Global Geopark and home to the world's largest super sandstone pillars, peaks, mesa and walls! We will visit two famous sights of the park - the legendary Yellow Stone Village and the picturesque Golden Whip Stream.
Yellow Stone VillageYellow Stone VillageGolden Whip Stream
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Bailong Elevator, Yuanjiajie, Tianzi Mountain, Ten-mile Natural Gallery
Another day to explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
First, ascend Yuanjiajie by the highest and heaviest outdoor elevator in the world - Bailong Elevator. We will discover the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain, the Platform of Forgetfulness (Enchanting Platform), the NO.1 Bridge under Heaven and etc.
Next, move on to the famous Tianzi Mountain: It is known for 4 natural wonders - the sea of clouds, the radiance of the moonlight, rays of sunshine and the snow in winter.
Later, enjoy a hiking (about 2 hours, mini train is optional) trip along the beautiful Ten-mile Natural Gallery.
Bailong ElevatorYuanjiajie Scenic AreaTianzi Mountain Zhangjiajie
DAY 4 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Rafting on Mengdong River, Airport transfer
In the morning, we will drive about 1.5 hours to the scenic Mengdong River, where we will take 3 hours to enjoy the wonderful white water rafting.
After a friendly tour given by Zhangjiajie Tour Guide, your unforgettable tour will conclude at Zhangjiajie Hehua Airport, .
Mengdong River Rafting ZhangjiajieMengdong River ZhangjiajieZhangjiajie Mengdong River White Water Rafting
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast at your hotel. "L" for Chinese Lunch at local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner at local Chinese restaurant. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities and sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.