5-day Xi'an Zhangjiajie Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-L-13 , Tour Type: Private Tour
Just looking for a tour of the perfect blalance of Chinese history and beautiful landscape? This package tour of Xi'an and Zhangjiajie is well customized for you.
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Xi'an
Transfer via: Flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: airport transfer (Xi'an)
Today, you are met at Xi'an Xianyang International Airport and transferred to your hotel. Remainder of the day is at leisure.
DAY 2 Xian
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, pottery-making factory, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Xi'an Museum
9:00 am, drive to visit the World's Eighth Wonder - the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and a pottery-making factory. You will see the life-size terracotta soldiers and horses, ancient weapons and chariots made 2,000 years ago.
In the afternoon, explore the Small Wild Goose Pagoda (pagoda climbing is optional) and Xi'an Museum (closed on Tuesday).
Xi'an Museum: Over 130, 000 fine cultural relics are kept in the museum, most of which were unearthed in the important tombs and the capital sites of the Zhou Dynasty (11th century BC-221 BC), the Qin Dynasty (221 BC-206 BC), the Han Dynasty (206 BC-220 AD), and the Tang Dynasty (618-907). More than 2,000 of these articles reflect the outstanding technological achievements of past dynasties.Terracotta Warriors and HorsesSmall Wild Goose PagodaXian Musuem Appearance
DAY 3 Xian/Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: fight for economy class - our arrangement, private vehicle
Activities for today: City Wall of Xi'an, Shaanxi History Museum, Muslim Quarter, airport transfer (Xi'an, Zhangjiajie)
The whole day will be devoted to the City Wall of Xi'an, Shaanxi History Museum (closed on Monday) and Muslim Quarter. After sightseeing, you will be escorted to the airport for the evening flight to Zhangjiajie. Upon arrival, you are picked up by your Zhangjiajie private tour guide.
Shaanxi History Museum: More than 370,000 historical relics are exhibited in the museum according to the time and themes, spanning from the prehistory to modern China. It is not exaggeration that you could trace the thousands of years' Chinese history here in hours.
Xian City Wall LandscapeShaanxi History MuseumXi'an Muslim Quarter
DAY 4 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
9:00 am, drive to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, where you will change the tourist bus to take the Bailong Elevator to ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain. On the summit, you will take about 2.5 hours hiking to discover the famous sights, such as "Hallelujah Mountains", the Platform of Forgetfulness, the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven, and so on.
After lunch, take a sightseeing bus to Tianzi Mountain, which is famous for the Sea of Clouds, the Radiance of the Moonlight, Rays of Sunshine and the Snow in winter. In the park, you can have a stunning view of the peaks rising one after another. Top spots in Tianzi Mountain: Shen Tang Valley, Terrace for Mustering Officers, West Sea, He Long Park, Imperial Brush Peak , Fairies Spreading, Flowers, Terraced Fields in the Air, Fairy Bridge, Shen Bing Party, Difficult to Walk Step, Warrior Train Horse, General Rock.
Later, take the cable car down the mountain and go on sightseeing along the dreamlike fairyland – Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini train is optional).
Bailong ElevatorTianzi MountainYuanjiajie
DAY 5 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Golden Whip Stream, Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon (with Glass Bridge), airport transfer (Zhangjiajie)
9:00 am, you are picked up to enjoy about 2-hour hiking along the beautiful Golden Whip Stream. Then drive to explore Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, which is known as the landform museum of Zhangjiajie. In the canyon, you will have an opotunity to have a walk on the most terrifying glass bridge in the world - Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge. Later, drop off at Zhangjiajie Hehua International Airport or Zhangjiajie.
Golden Whip StreamZhangjiajie Glass BridgeZhangjiajie Glass Bridge
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast at your hotel. "L" for Chinese Lunch at local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner at local Chinese restaurant. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities and sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.