5-day Amazing Zhangjiajie Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-Z-16 , Tour Type: Private Tour
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: flight –your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport transfer
Upon arrival at Zhangjiajije Hehua Airport, your guide and driver will transfer you to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours at leisure.
DAY 2 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon (with Glass Bridge),Yellow Dragon Cave
After breakfast drive to Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon. The park is known as the landform museum of Zhangjiajie. You will explore the park for about 4 hours, including an unforgettable walk on the most terrifying glass bridge in the world - Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge. Afternoon proceed to explore the underground wonder - the Yellow Dragon Cave.
The entrance tickets for the glass bridge can only be obtained by reservation because the park (Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon) has limited the number of visitors per day to 8,000. We have top priority for ticket reservation (individual reservations are seldom accepted). If you book our Zhangjiajie tour packages with the glass bridge, we suggest booking at least 10 days in advance. We don’t offer a glass bridge ticket booking service.Zhangjiajie Grand CanyonZhangjiajie Glass BridgeYellow Dragon Cave
DAY 3 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Baofeng Lake, Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream
Start your day with a wonderful cruise on Baofeng Lake. Then spend the rest of the day experiencing Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. A naturalist's paradise featuring grotesque peaks, sandstone pillars, lucid brooks, abundant fauna and floras. We will visit the Yellow Stone Village and Golden Whip Stream.
Optional night show: Meili Xiang Xi (lit. Charming Western Hunan)Baofeng LakeYellow Stone VillageGolden Whip Stream Zhangjiajie
DAY 4 Zhangjiajie
Activities for today: Bailong Elevator, Yuanjiajie, Tianzi Mountain,Ten-mile Natural Gallery
Another day tour in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Board the Bailong Elevator – a glass elevator built onto the side of a huge cliff – and enjoy sightseeing on the Yuanjiajie Mountain. Going to "Tianzi Mountain”- lies in the northern part of Wulingyuan Scenic Area and offers incredible views of the peaks. Visitors can see the full extent of the Wulingyuan Scenic Area. Later, take the cable car down the mountain and enjoy a walk at your own pace along the Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini-train is optional).Yuanjiajie Avatar MountainTianzi Mountain ZhangjiajieTen-mile Natural Gallery
DAY 5 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Tianmen Mountain National Park, airport transfer
Today, we take the world's longest cable car up ride to the summit where you will overlook the town and the valley. Your guide will take you to have a challenging walk along the cliff and the glass walkway (glass walkway is optional, RMB 5/pp). Continue exploring other highlights including Tianmen Temple, Heavenly-linking Way, Tianmen Cave and so on.
After sightseeing, your tour comes to a close at the airport.Tianmen Cave in Tianmen MountainHeaven-linking Road in Tianmen MountainGlass Walkway in Tianmen Mountain
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast at your hotel. "L" for Chinese Lunch at local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner at local Chinese restaurant. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities and sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.