How to Get to Zhangjiajie from Changsha?
You have three ways to get to Zhangjiajie from Changsha.
1. By Bus
Take bus at Changsha West Bus Station or Changsha East Bus Station. The ticket price is around CNY 120 for one way trip (4 hours).
2. By Train
Every day, Changsha Railway Station (The same for Changsha East Bus Station) has 8 trains to Zhangjiajie from 02:00 to 23:00. It takes 5-11hours to Zhangjiajie.
3. By Air
Changsha Huanghua Airport has 3 flights to Zhangjiajie at 08:50, 13:50, and 18:30 every day. The ticket price is not very expensive. Sometimes it is even only 80-100yuan more expensive than that of bus. It only takes 50 minutes to fly to Zhangjiajie from Changsha.
- Where Should I Stay in Zhangjiajie?
- How far is it from Zhangjiajie to Fenghuang Ancient City?
- Can I Use Wi-Fi in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park?
- How to Get to Zhangjiajie from Changsha?
- How to get Zhangjiajie from Guilin?
- What are the Chinese characters for the word "Zhangjiajie"?
- Zhangjiajie to Guangzhou Train Schedule?
- What is the Price for Guangzhou to Zhangjiajie Train Ticket?
- Where Can I Take Bus to Zhangjiaie from Guangzhou?
- Can I Take High Speed Train to Zhangjiajie from Guangzhou?