Fenghuang Ancient City (simplified Chinese: 凤凰古城; pinyin: fèng huáng gǔ chéng ; literally: "phoenix ancient city") is under the administration of Xiangxi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, Hunan province, bordering the prefecture-level cities of Huaihua to the southeast and Tongren (Guizhou province) to the west. There is no railway line between Zhangjiajie and Fenghuang. The distance between them is 211KM. It takes about 4.5 hours ride on normal road or 3 hours ride on highway... and it's more around RMB 80.
How far is it from Zhangjiajie to Fenghuang Ancient City?
- How Many Days Should I Spend in Zhangjiajie?
- Where Should I Stay in Zhangjiajie?
- How far is it from Zhangjiajie to Fenghuang Ancient City?
- Can I Use Wi-Fi in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park?
- How to Get to Zhangjiajie from Changsha?
- How to get Zhangjiajie from Guilin?
- What are the Chinese characters for the word "Zhangjiajie"?
- Zhangjiajie to Guangzhou Train Schedule?
- What is the Price for Guangzhou to Zhangjiajie Train Ticket?
- Where Can I Take Bus to Zhangjiaie from Guangzhou?
- Can I Take High Speed Train to Zhangjiajie from Guangzhou?