5-day Beijing Zhangjiajie Private Tour
Tour Code: ZTG-L-02 , Tour Type: Private Tour
Visit a lot of World's Heritage Sites and explore the legendary Avatar Hallelujah Mountain.
- Departure: Any day you want
- Reply: Within 0.5~23.5 hrs.
Our Advantages & Promise
- One-on-one travel consultant service.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Western style service standard
DAY 1 Beijing Arrival
Transfer via: plane – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Beijing)
Upon arrival at Beijing Capital International Airport, you will be picked up to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to start exploring this great city.
DAY 2 Beijing
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Mutianyu Great Wall, Pearl Factory, Beijing Hutongs
Today's excursion will take you to the Mutianyu Great Wall - one of the most grand sections of the Great Wall around Beijing. The Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its surrounding beautiful landscape changing with seasons. We will spend 2-2.5 hours hiking and enjoying photography on the wall. You may choose to take the round-way cable car up and down the wall (cable car is optional, CNY80/pp). Afternoon pay a visit to the Pearl Factory. Then drive to have a Hutong tour by a 3-wheel rickshaw and then visit a local family living in a Siheyuan (Chinese quadrangles) in the Hutongs.Mutianyu Great Wall Autumn BeijingMutianyu Great WallBeijing Hutong
DAY 3 Beijing/Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: flight for economy class – our arrangement
Activities for today: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, airport transfer (Beijing, Zhangjiajie)
Today, your trip will start with a leisure walking across the largest square in the world - Tiananmen Square, and then enter the Forbidden City - the largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors’ reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years. In the afternoon, transfer to visit the Temple of Heaven - a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God’s bless of the whole nation. After the tour, you will be transferred to airport for your flight to Zhangjiajie. On arrival at Zhangjiajie, our local guide will meet you and drive about 40 minutes to your hotel at Wulingyuan Scenic Area.
Tiananmen SquareForbidden CityTemple of Heaven
DAY 4 Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: private vehicle
After breakfast at your hotel, you will then ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain by the world famous Bailong Elevator. On the summit, you will hike about 2.5 hours to see the Pillar of the Southern Sky. It was used to inspiration for the famous “Avatar Hallelujah Mountain” seen in the Blockbuster movie, Avatar. Then proceed to the platform of Forgetfulness to enjoy the nearby breathtaking landscape of the sandstone peaks and then walk across the No. 1 Bridge under Heaven. Climb up the Tianzi Mountain to visit Helong Park and other sites. Later, take a cable car down the mountain and go on sightseeing along the dreamlike Fairyland –Ten-mile Natural Gallery (mini-train is optional).Yuanjiajie Scenic AreaTianzi MountainTen-mile Natural Gallery
DAY 5 Zhangjiajie/Exit
Transfer via: flight – your arrangement
Activities for today: Golden Whip Stream, Baizhangxia Valley, Baofeng Lake, airport transfer (Zhangjiajie)
After breakfast, enjoy a walk (about 2.5-hour) along the Golden Whip Stream – this charming valley is most likely to bring you into the Pandora's wonderland in the movie Avatar. Then move on to Baizhangxia Valley) and walk to the beautiful Baofeng Lake to enjoy a short cruise. End the trip with an airport transfer.Baizhangxia ValleyBaofeng Lake Scenery, ZhangjiajieGolden Whip Stream
Price Details & Inclusions of this Trip
- Entrance fees:
- To scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. "B" stands for Chinese or western breakfast "L" for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. "D" for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhangjiajie by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- As outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service includes standard rooms for your tour group.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry / Exit Airfare or train tickets..
- Visa Fees; Trip Insurance; Credit Card Processing Fee;.
- Excess Baggage Charges:
- For checked luggage: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance in economy class of 20kg / 44. The size limit for each piece is 40x60x 100cmor 15.7x 23.6x 39.4 inches. For carry-on luggage: each economy class passenger is allowed one piece of 5kg / 11 lbs. The size limit for each piece is 20 x 40 x 55cm or 7.8 x 15.7 x 21.6 inches.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing.
- Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L" or "D".
- Gratuities to guides or drivers.