A Bite of China has Returned to the Airwaves
The second season of "A Bite of China" produced by CCTV has returned to the airwaves. When its first season was broadcast in May 2012, it became a hit by striking a chord with viewers, with a topic near and dear to people’s hearts: food.
This season includes eight episodes and will cover the stories of more than 150 people, and over 300 types of food.
Chen Xiaoqing, chief director of the second season of "A Bite of China", said, "There were children from single parent families, and students applying to art academies...This time, we look at these people from the angle of food."
- Yellow Stone Village Closed
- Direct Flight Links Zhangjiajie with Hanoi
- Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge Will Open To Visitors
- Zhangjiajia Wulingyuan Glass Bridge is Set to Open in May
- France 5 Shot A Documentary in Zhangjiajie
- Flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie Open
- Flight to Zhangjiajie from Guilin Goes into Operation
- Take Direct Flight to Zhangjiajie can Enjoy Tourism Preferential Policy
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge will Complete in This Summer
- Zhangjiajie Listed in World's Top Ten "Quiet Beauty Forest"
- Zhangjiajie Huanglong Cave Scenic VIP Service was Officially Launched
- Top 8 China Cities for Spring Travel
- Huanglong Cave Spring Tour
- Top Ten Beautiful Scenery in Zhangjiajie
- Ink and Wash Zhangjiajie Art Exhibition
- Shanghai Top Ten Must Go Small Tourist Attractions
- China's Top 10 Major Tourist Attractions for Boudoir Honey
- China's Best Tourist Destinations Recommended in January, 2015
- First Winter Snow in Zhangjiajie
- China's Top Ten Most Beautiful Winter Tourist Destinations