Yellow Stone Village Closed
The Yellow Stone Village (Huangshizhai Scenic Area) will be closed from Oct.8 2018 to Jan. 25 2019, officials of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park said in a release on Sep. 27 2018.
The closure is due to the "tourist walkway upgrading and other work that's planned.," the release said.
The Yellow Stone Village is one of the main scenic areas in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. It is the earliest developed area in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. The area is characterized by the overhanging cliffs, high staking platforms, jagged rocks and elegant apexes.Tourists could enjoy the essence of the scenery on the observation deck.
- Yellow Stone Village Closed
- Direct Flight Links Zhangjiajie with Hanoi
- Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge Will Open To Visitors
- Zhangjiajia Wulingyuan Glass Bridge is Set to Open in May
- France 5 Shot A Documentary in Zhangjiajie
- Flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie Open
- Flight to Zhangjiajie from Guilin Goes into Operation
- Take Direct Flight to Zhangjiajie can Enjoy Tourism Preferential Policy
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge will Complete in This Summer
- Zhangjiajie Listed in World's Top Ten "Quiet Beauty Forest"
- Zhangjiajie Huanglong Cave Scenic VIP Service was Officially Launched
- Top 8 China Cities for Spring Travel
- Huanglong Cave Spring Tour
- Top Ten Beautiful Scenery in Zhangjiajie
- Ink and Wash Zhangjiajie Art Exhibition
- Shanghai Top Ten Must Go Small Tourist Attractions
- China's Top 10 Major Tourist Attractions for Boudoir Honey
- China's Best Tourist Destinations Recommended in January, 2015
- First Winter Snow in Zhangjiajie
- China's Top Ten Most Beautiful Winter Tourist Destinations