Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge will Complete in This Summer
According to reports, Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge, which is the world’s tallest, longest span glass bridge is being built and is expected to be completed in this summer.
Design scheme shows that Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge is 430 meters length in total, 6 meters wide, and with a relative height of about 300 meters. The bridge deck all uses transparent glass. After completion, it will become the world’s tallest, and longest span glass bridge as well as the world’s first stayed-cable bridge built in high mountains and canyon. Meanwhile, it will supply the demand of bungee jumping, overhead cable, stage, etc.
- Yellow Stone Village Closed
- Direct Flight Links Zhangjiajie with Hanoi
- Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge Will Open To Visitors
- Zhangjiajia Wulingyuan Glass Bridge is Set to Open in May
- France 5 Shot A Documentary in Zhangjiajie
- Flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie Open
- Flight to Zhangjiajie from Guilin Goes into Operation
- Take Direct Flight to Zhangjiajie can Enjoy Tourism Preferential Policy
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge will Complete in This Summer
- Zhangjiajie Listed in World's Top Ten "Quiet Beauty Forest"
- Zhangjiajie Huanglong Cave Scenic VIP Service was Officially Launched
- Top 8 China Cities for Spring Travel
- Huanglong Cave Spring Tour
- Top Ten Beautiful Scenery in Zhangjiajie
- Ink and Wash Zhangjiajie Art Exhibition
- Shanghai Top Ten Must Go Small Tourist Attractions
- China's Top 10 Major Tourist Attractions for Boudoir Honey
- China's Best Tourist Destinations Recommended in January, 2015
- First Winter Snow in Zhangjiajie
- China's Top Ten Most Beautiful Winter Tourist Destinations