There a saying goes that “tour Zhangjiajie for mountain, and tour Jiuzhaigou for water". Zhangjiajie’s mountain landscapes are among the best in China or even in the world. Today, let us take a look at the top ten beauty of Zhangjiajie.
1. Yubi Peak (in Tianzi Mountain)
Yubi Peak is typical peak landscape of Zhangjiajie, located in Tianzishan. This several strong peaks are very cool, like a few inserted down brushes.
2. Tianmen Cave (in Tianmen Mountain)
Tianmen Mountain has 1,518.6 meters above sea level, is the highest mountain in Yongding District of Zhangjiajie. There is a natural wonder -- Tianmen Cave. Tianmen Cave, with 131.5 meters high and 50 meters wide, is a rare high-altitude mountains cave, and even the world crown wonder.
3. The World’s First Bridge (in Yuanjiajie)
The two mountains are connected together by a corridor, which forming a natural bridge -- the World’s First Bridge. It is the world's highest natural stone bridge. It has about two meters wide and 20 meters long, with an absolute height of 350 meters.
4. Hawk Protect Whip (in Golden Whip Stream)
The Hawk Protect Whip located in the riverside of Golden Whip Stream. There are two connected peaks, the left one likes a hawk spreading its wings, and the right one likes a whip, hence the name Hawk Protect Whip.
5. Fairy Scattering Flowers (in Tianzi Mountain)
The peak here is vivid and lifelike as if a lovely beauty holding flowers.
6. The Old Gatherer of Herbs (in Ten-mile Gallery)
7. Magic Needle for Calming the Sea (in Yellow Dragon Cave)
8. Baofeng Waterfalls (in Baofeng Lake)
9. The Couples Rock (in Huangshizhai)
10. Meet Across a Thousand Li (in Golden Whip Stream)