Direct Flight Links Zhangjiajie with Hanoi
A new direct flight between Zhangjiajie in central China's Hunan Province, and Hanoi, capital city of Vietnam, was launched on May 21, 2018. It is the first direct flight that links the two cities.
VietJet Airline from Vietnam will operate the service every Monday and Friday using an Airbus A320, with a capacity of 180 passengers.
The route was launched to meet the needs of the increasing number of tourists from Vietnam traveling to Zhangjiajie, the airline said.
VietJet Airline has air routes connecting more than 60 cities in Asia. It is also planning on opening a route between Ho Chi Minh and Zhangjiajie.
Zhangjiajie is classified by UNESCO as a World Geopark and a World Heritage Site.
- Yellow Stone Village Closed
- Direct Flight Links Zhangjiajie with Hanoi
- Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge Will Open To Visitors
- Zhangjiajia Wulingyuan Glass Bridge is Set to Open in May
- France 5 Shot A Documentary in Zhangjiajie
- Flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie Open
- Flight to Zhangjiajie from Guilin Goes into Operation
- Take Direct Flight to Zhangjiajie can Enjoy Tourism Preferential Policy
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge will Complete in This Summer
- Zhangjiajie Listed in World's Top Ten "Quiet Beauty Forest"
- Zhangjiajie Huanglong Cave Scenic VIP Service was Officially Launched
- Top 8 China Cities for Spring Travel
- Huanglong Cave Spring Tour
- Top Ten Beautiful Scenery in Zhangjiajie
- Ink and Wash Zhangjiajie Art Exhibition
- Shanghai Top Ten Must Go Small Tourist Attractions
- China's Top 10 Major Tourist Attractions for Boudoir Honey
- China's Best Tourist Destinations Recommended in January, 2015
- First Winter Snow in Zhangjiajie
- China's Top Ten Most Beautiful Winter Tourist Destinations