Flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie Open
Okay Airways has today announced it will operate a daily flight between Wuhan and Zhangjiajie from May 15, 2015.
The flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie take-off time is 09:20, arrival time of 10:40.
The flight from Zhangjiajie to Wuhan take-off time is 07:40, arrival time of 08:55.
It's more convenient to tour Zhangjiajie from Wuhan, but there is only one daily flight between the two cities, and the flight can only provide about 40 seats. The Okay Airways Company Limited responsible business people responded that they will add more flights between Zhangjiajie and Wuhan when necessary.
- Yellow Stone Village Closed
- Direct Flight Links Zhangjiajie with Hanoi
- Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge Will Open To Visitors
- Zhangjiajia Wulingyuan Glass Bridge is Set to Open in May
- France 5 Shot A Documentary in Zhangjiajie
- Flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie Open
- Flight to Zhangjiajie from Guilin Goes into Operation
- Take Direct Flight to Zhangjiajie can Enjoy Tourism Preferential Policy
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge will Complete in This Summer
- Zhangjiajie Listed in World's Top Ten "Quiet Beauty Forest"
- Zhangjiajie Huanglong Cave Scenic VIP Service was Officially Launched
- Top 8 China Cities for Spring Travel
- Huanglong Cave Spring Tour
- Top Ten Beautiful Scenery in Zhangjiajie
- Ink and Wash Zhangjiajie Art Exhibition
- Shanghai Top Ten Must Go Small Tourist Attractions
- China's Top 10 Major Tourist Attractions for Boudoir Honey
- China's Best Tourist Destinations Recommended in January, 2015
- First Winter Snow in Zhangjiajie
- China's Top Ten Most Beautiful Winter Tourist Destinations