France 5 Shot A Documentary in Zhangjiajie
At the invitation of Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan District Tourism Administration, the France 5 had shot a great documentary in Zhangjiajie from May 11 to May 17. The crew of the television not only shot the beautiful scenic areas in the national park, like the Yuanjiajie, Tianzi Mountain, Yellow Stone Village, Golden Whip Stream, but also shot Zhangjiajie's unique culture and folks. The length of the documentary is 50 minutes. It is satrting on France 5 in August.
"We choose Zhangjiajie National Forest Park because it is very famous in the world. We follow the footmarks of James Cameron to show the worlds' most beautiful world natural heritage & world geopark to the French people and even the people of the world. We will shoot different areas of the park, especially the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain, the peak forests, and some of the symbolic scenic spots to reveal its miraculousness and unique charm." said Laurence, the director of the documentary .
- Yellow Stone Village Closed
- Direct Flight Links Zhangjiajie with Hanoi
- Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge Will Open To Visitors
- Zhangjiajia Wulingyuan Glass Bridge is Set to Open in May
- France 5 Shot A Documentary in Zhangjiajie
- Flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie Open
- Flight to Zhangjiajie from Guilin Goes into Operation
- Take Direct Flight to Zhangjiajie can Enjoy Tourism Preferential Policy
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge will Complete in This Summer
- Zhangjiajie Listed in World's Top Ten "Quiet Beauty Forest"
- Zhangjiajie Huanglong Cave Scenic VIP Service was Officially Launched
- Top 8 China Cities for Spring Travel
- Huanglong Cave Spring Tour
- Top Ten Beautiful Scenery in Zhangjiajie
- Ink and Wash Zhangjiajie Art Exhibition
- Shanghai Top Ten Must Go Small Tourist Attractions
- China's Top 10 Major Tourist Attractions for Boudoir Honey
- China's Best Tourist Destinations Recommended in January, 2015
- First Winter Snow in Zhangjiajie
- China's Top Ten Most Beautiful Winter Tourist Destinations