Zhangjiajie Newly Discovered 2014 Eight Provinces TV special Invitational Opened
To find more beautiful spots in Zhangjiajie and to propaganda Zhangjiajie scenery, "Zhangjiajie Newly Discovered" 2014 Eight Provinces TV special Invitational opening ceremony was held on August 19 in Zhangjiajie.
The activity is divided into the preparation, review, and exhibition three phases. There are 45 provincial television media from Chongqing, Fujian, Guizhou, Guangdong, Hubei, Henan, Jiangxi and Hunan eight provinces.
Activity is expected to end in October, then, the outstanding works will be played in Zhangjiajie television, outdoor big screens and related websites.
- Yellow Stone Village Closed
- Direct Flight Links Zhangjiajie with Hanoi
- Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge Will Open To Visitors
- Zhangjiajia Wulingyuan Glass Bridge is Set to Open in May
- France 5 Shot A Documentary in Zhangjiajie
- Flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie Open
- Flight to Zhangjiajie from Guilin Goes into Operation
- Take Direct Flight to Zhangjiajie can Enjoy Tourism Preferential Policy
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge will Complete in This Summer
- Zhangjiajie Listed in World's Top Ten "Quiet Beauty Forest"
- Zhangjiajie Huanglong Cave Scenic VIP Service was Officially Launched
- Top 8 China Cities for Spring Travel
- Huanglong Cave Spring Tour
- Top Ten Beautiful Scenery in Zhangjiajie
- Ink and Wash Zhangjiajie Art Exhibition
- Shanghai Top Ten Must Go Small Tourist Attractions
- China's Top 10 Major Tourist Attractions for Boudoir Honey
- China's Best Tourist Destinations Recommended in January, 2015
- First Winter Snow in Zhangjiajie
- China's Top Ten Most Beautiful Winter Tourist Destinations