Zhangjiajie Will Build the World's Longest Completely Transparent Glass Bridge
The highly anticipated, the world's longest and highest completely transparent glass bridge - Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge had gone through the experts' assessment on the 13th, November, 2014. Which marks the bridge is about to enter the construction phase. And it strives to be completed in the first half of 2015.
Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge Project is with a number of the world's initiation. According to design scheme, the glass bridge will with a total length of 430 meters, and 6 meters in its width. It will overcome the weaknesses of glass's brittleness, focus on solving the antifreeze, non-slip, and wear-resistant of glass bridge, and resolve the wind resistance, vibration and many other world-wide bridge construction problems. After the completion, it will become the world's first pedestrian glass bridge with Skew Cable Stays built in alpine and gorge region and the world's highest, longest glass bridge, as well as wonders in the history of world's bridge construction and world tourism landscape.
- Yellow Stone Village Closed
- Direct Flight Links Zhangjiajie with Hanoi
- Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge Will Open To Visitors
- Zhangjiajia Wulingyuan Glass Bridge is Set to Open in May
- France 5 Shot A Documentary in Zhangjiajie
- Flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie Open
- Flight to Zhangjiajie from Guilin Goes into Operation
- Take Direct Flight to Zhangjiajie can Enjoy Tourism Preferential Policy
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge will Complete in This Summer
- Zhangjiajie Listed in World's Top Ten "Quiet Beauty Forest"
- Zhangjiajie Huanglong Cave Scenic VIP Service was Officially Launched
- Top 8 China Cities for Spring Travel
- Huanglong Cave Spring Tour
- Top Ten Beautiful Scenery in Zhangjiajie
- Ink and Wash Zhangjiajie Art Exhibition
- Shanghai Top Ten Must Go Small Tourist Attractions
- China's Top 10 Major Tourist Attractions for Boudoir Honey
- China's Best Tourist Destinations Recommended in January, 2015
- First Winter Snow in Zhangjiajie
- China's Top Ten Most Beautiful Winter Tourist Destinations