First Winter Snow in Zhangjiajie
On December 12, Zhangjiajie experienced the baptism of the first winter snow. Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Wulingyuan Core Scenic, Tianzishan and other scenics had become clad in silvery white. After entering the winter, in the major scenic spots of Zhangjiajie, red leaves, yellow leaves, green leaves coexist with the peculiar physiognomy peak forest, which had created a stained storied late autumn picture. As the arrival of the first snow of this winter, Zhangjiajie entering into a fairy tale world.
After the snow in Zhangjiajie, mountains and plains are so beautiful, so fascinating. Twists and turns up the mountain heights, each turned a corner, to see a different landscape, the higher the mountain, the more breathtaking scenery along the way people praise. When arrived near the top fast, the vision is very broad, far as the eye looked, Toyama phosphorus times crowded, no end, a vast expanse of heaven and earth, whether trees or grass, whether mountain or plain, all white as holy as and noble. Looked down, bottomless canyon, virtual pregnant Manxiong.
- Yellow Stone Village Closed
- Direct Flight Links Zhangjiajie with Hanoi
- Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge Will Open To Visitors
- Zhangjiajia Wulingyuan Glass Bridge is Set to Open in May
- France 5 Shot A Documentary in Zhangjiajie
- Flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie Open
- Flight to Zhangjiajie from Guilin Goes into Operation
- Take Direct Flight to Zhangjiajie can Enjoy Tourism Preferential Policy
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge will Complete in This Summer
- Zhangjiajie Listed in World's Top Ten "Quiet Beauty Forest"
- Zhangjiajie Huanglong Cave Scenic VIP Service was Officially Launched
- Top 8 China Cities for Spring Travel
- Huanglong Cave Spring Tour
- Top Ten Beautiful Scenery in Zhangjiajie
- Ink and Wash Zhangjiajie Art Exhibition
- Shanghai Top Ten Must Go Small Tourist Attractions
- China's Top 10 Major Tourist Attractions for Boudoir Honey
- China's Best Tourist Destinations Recommended in January, 2015
- First Winter Snow in Zhangjiajie
- China's Top Ten Most Beautiful Winter Tourist Destinations