Shanghai Top Ten Must Go Small Tourist Attractions
Travel Shanghai, just visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, World Financial Center, The Bund, Chenghuang Temple Nanjing Road and so on famous traditional attractions are not enough. There are more little tourist attractions that will not let you down.
1. the Mansion Boutique
Shanghai Mansion Hotel was built in 1932, which is the first City Culture Heritage Classic Hotel in China. The hotel was designed by the French architect Rafael, featured architectural styles of Chinese and Western. The hotel contains rich historical and cultural atmosphere; has more than 300 pieces of genuine centuries-old collectible items.
2. Dream Flower Street
Dream Flower Street, known as "a fresh existence of Shanghai old marketplace". Once, it was the darling of the Old City Wall. Today, the Dream Flower Street still maintains its original, where people can experience the life of old Shanghai.
3.Locke Bund Source
Locke Bund Source is urban landscape buildings exuding charming artistic atmosphere. There are 14 Shanghai modern excellent protection buildings and a group of Chinese and foreign classical architecture which founded in the 1920s and 1930s.
4. Sanyin Road
Sanyin Road records a history about the Second World War. Visit here will take people to recall the past eventful years.
5. Shanghai Chedun Movie and Television City
In the Shanghai Chedun Movie and Television City, there is Nanjing Road in 1930s, the old Shanghai traditional street, Shikumen houses, Catholic churches, European architectures. Also, people can see the street cars, rickshaws; enjoy Old Shanghai traditional circus and snacks.
Guangfulin Ruins is a Neolithic site,was listed as the seventh installment of the national key cultural relics protection units in 2013.Now it established Guangfulin Ruins Park on the original site.
7.Fuxing Island Park
Hidden in a corner of the Fuxing Island, the park is quiet and mysterious. It is a historic park. The Japanese-style courtyards in the park are very chic.
8.New Bay Wetlands
Located in the northeast corner of Shanghai, the new Bay City Wetland Park is the largest, the most versatile, the most difficult, the best construction quality permanent extreme sports park in the world. Covering an area of 12,000 square meters, it becomes popular in many extreme sports participants.
Located in Hongkou District, Shanghai, Toronto Road is a centuries-old cultural streets with extremely thick cultural heritage.
10. Qingpu Liantang
Liantang is a peace and tranquility town, with a history of more than one thousand years. There is a river runs through the town; more than 10 ancient bridges nestle between the willows.
- Yellow Stone Village Closed
- Direct Flight Links Zhangjiajie with Hanoi
- Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge Will Open To Visitors
- Zhangjiajia Wulingyuan Glass Bridge is Set to Open in May
- France 5 Shot A Documentary in Zhangjiajie
- Flight from Wuhan to Zhangjiajie Open
- Flight to Zhangjiajie from Guilin Goes into Operation
- Take Direct Flight to Zhangjiajie can Enjoy Tourism Preferential Policy
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge will Complete in This Summer
- Zhangjiajie Listed in World's Top Ten "Quiet Beauty Forest"
- Zhangjiajie Huanglong Cave Scenic VIP Service was Officially Launched
- Top 8 China Cities for Spring Travel
- Huanglong Cave Spring Tour
- Top Ten Beautiful Scenery in Zhangjiajie
- Ink and Wash Zhangjiajie Art Exhibition
- Shanghai Top Ten Must Go Small Tourist Attractions
- China's Top 10 Major Tourist Attractions for Boudoir Honey
- China's Best Tourist Destinations Recommended in January, 2015
- First Winter Snow in Zhangjiajie
- China's Top Ten Most Beautiful Winter Tourist Destinations